Installer Job Description
Open Space TX makes communities a better place through play. Our specialized construction services for playgrounds, parks and sports infrastructure have been recognized throughout the industry. We are a growing company and are hiring employees with experience working in carpentry, concrete, form setting, and building metal structures. We will train employees on how to install playgrounds, shade canopies, shelters, and other products.
- Use a variety of hand tools including saws, hammers, wrenches, measuring tape, and level to install playground equipment
- Read plans and layout
- Ability to travel and stay out of town
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Bobcat / Skid Steer / Front End Loader experience a plus
- Concrete slab, sidewalk construction, concrete curbs, concrete forming experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record a plus
- Punctual, self-motivated and dependable
- Demonstrates quality workmanship
- Acute safety awareness
- Observant and detail oriented
- Work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Work from ladder scaffolding, aerial lift, uneven ground
- Ability to lift 80 pounds of weight repeatedly throughout assigned workday.
This job is for you if you want to make a positive impact on communities and while working in a challenging and fun work environment! We offer competitive wages, health and dental insurance. Interested candidates should apply here or forward their resumes to Michael Spillman by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Open Space TX to make employment decisions in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. The Company recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Weekends
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
If interested, please contact us using the form below: